The work-from-anywhere reality and growing number of security vulnerabilities drive demand for Action1's cloud-native RMM platform.
HOUSTON, Aug. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Action1 Corporation, provider of the #1 secure and easy-to-use remote monitoring and management (RMM) cloud platform, today announced its results for the half-year ending June 30, 2022, which highlight 342% sales growth, boosted by resonating product offerings. Action1 also reported new industry research, top industry awards, and professional recognition.
- In line with its mission of empowering companies and managed service providers (MSPs) to secure and support today's work-from-anywhere workforce more effectively, Action1 started providing its platform free for the first 100 endpoints.
- Action1 simplified migration to its platform by enabling organizations that utilize other RMM tools to use Action1 RMM for free until their contract with their current vendor expires.
- Action1 RMM was highly commended by the 2022 IT Europa Channel Awards in the "Best Remote Management Solution" and "MssP Solution of the Year" categories.
- Action1 was recognized as one of the 2022 Vendors on the Vanguard by ChannelPro.
- Action1's "2022 Endpoint Management and Security Trends Report" revealed that too few organizations prioritize endpoint vulnerability management.
- Its "2022 SMB IT Security Needs Report" showed that MSPs need to streamline IT service delivery by upgrading to modern technologies in order to efficiently satisfy the cybersecurity needs of SMBs.
"Today, IT professionals in internal IT departments and MSPs struggle to remediate a staggering number of vulnerabilities in a new hybrid work environment," said Alex Vovk, CEO and co-founder of Action1. "Since any delays can result in ransomware infections and other security incidents, demand for cloud-native tools that help IT teams streamline vulnerability remediation in a cost-effective manner will continue to grow."
About Action1 Corporation
Action1 is the provider of the #1 secure and easy-to-use cloud-native RMM that delivers real-time visibility into vulnerabilities and IT assets. It enables security risk mitigation via policy-based patching and deployment of OS and third-party software, and includes a remote desktop compliant with modern privacy laws. The company was founded by Netwrix cybersecurity veterans Alex Vovk and Mike Walters to give companies and MSPs a modern and secure alternative to legacy on-premises solutions that do not function in hybrid workforce environments. For more information, please visit www.action1.com.
View original content:
SOURCE Action1 Corporation