John's Big Ol' Fish: Monday, March 23, 2020
1. We start with the Reed triplets of Alburnett! Easton is up first with this super bluegill.
2. Kayden Reed also joined the KCRG-TV9 fishing hall of fame with his first catch ever.
3. Addyson Reed is batting third with her big ol’ fish from Grandma and Grandpa Zebra's pond.
4. Cody Palmer was fishing in the Gulf of Mexico when he pulled this 300-pound grouper to the boat. He also nailed a barracuda and a shark.
5. Briggs Wiggins has a Canadian fishing story: The northern had the walleye in its mouth when Briggs hauled it in.
6. We head back down south for this picture of Carsen Mellinger and her awesome snook.
7. Takara Vangen and Dustin Smithey, of Monona, got a dolphin fish and a tuna, off Marathon, Fla.
8. And, this is Takara with a beautifully-marked grouper.
With all my fishing friends, this is John Campbell reporting.