CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) - Jo Daviess County says that there are several road closures following the flooding last night. The Jo Daviess County Sheriff's office urges everyone to stay out of the water.
Roads listed as impassable:
- Hwy 20 East of Stockton
- Hwy 20 at IL 78 S.
- IL RT 78 between Howardsville Rd. and Binkley Rd.
- IL RT at Willow Rd
- Fiedler Rd. south of Warren
- Townsend Rd. between Scout Camp Rd. and Broadway Rd.
- N. Canyon Park Rd. at E Canyon Rd.
- Greenvale Rd.
- Stagecoach Trail at Elizabeth Scales Mound Rd.
- Willow Rd at Curtis Rd.
- Stagecoach Trail between Eliz/Scales Mound Road and Pea Ridge Rd
- Council Hill Road east of Hill Road
Any other low roads are expected to be water covered and impassable until further notice. Travel is not recommended until the water resides.
For complete list of closures, check Iowa DOT web site: https://lb.511ia.org/ialb/