Advertisement

Lint in dryer started early morning fire

(KWCH)
Published: May. 17, 2018 at 6:46 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

The Dubuque Fire Department said lint in a dryer exhaust duct started an early morning fire.

Crews responded to a mobile home on Prairie Du Chien Drive in Dubuque around 2:30 Thursday morning.

Firefighters were quickly able to locate the fire underneath the mobile home and put it out.

The homeowner told authorities he heard the smoke alarm and was able to safely evacuate the mobile home.