List of local restaurants participating in Cedar Rapids Restaurant Week released
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG) - People in Cedar Rapids will soon be able to enjoy special menu items at select local restaurants participating in the 11th annual Restaurant Week.
The Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance announced the restaurants selected to participate in this year’s event on Friday.
The event, which celebrates local restaurants, kicks off February 17 and runs through February 26.
Here’s the list of participating restaurants:
- 30hop - 951 Blairs Ferry Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- Black Sheep Social Club - 600 1st Street SE, Cedar Rapids
- Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery - 1441 Marak Rd NW, Swisher
- Chophouse Downtown - 411 1st Street SE, Cedar Rapids
- Crosby’s - 1028 3rd St SE Suite #1, Cedar Rapids
- Dash Coffee Roasters - 120 3rd Ave SW Ste 2, Cedar Rapids
- Groundswell Café - 201 3rd Avenue SW, Cedar Rapids
- La Cantina Bar N Grill - 5400 Edgewood Road NE, Cedar Rapids
- Lion Bridge Brewing Company - 59 16th Avenue SW, Cedar Rapids
- Lucky’s on 16th - 86 16th Avenue SW, Cedar Rapids
- Midtown Reserve - 319 7th St SE, Cedar Rapids
- Need Pizza - 207 2nd Ave SE, Cedar Rapids
- Pedalers Fork - 2010 Sylvia Avenue NE, Cedar Rapids
- Pub 217 - 217 3rd Street SE, Cedar Rapids
- O’s Grill - 3911 Center Point Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- Sacred Cow Tavern - 1000 7th St SE, Cedar Rapids
- The Class Act Restaurant - 7725 Kirkwood Boulevard SW, Cedar Rapids
- The Edison Pub and Eatery - 475 Northland Avenue NE, Cedar Rapids
- The hip-stir - 1120 7th Ave, Marion
- The Map Room - 416 3rd Street SE, Cedar Rapids
- Tic Toc - 600 17th St NE, Cedar Rapids
In a press release, organizers said the 10-day event gives locals more opportunities to sample the limited-time specialty dishes because it includes two weekends.
“We saw so much success with the 10-day extended time for the 2022 event, it only made sense to do it again for this year,” Nikki Wilcox, Communications and Marketing Director at the Economic Alliance, said in the release. “Restaurant Week is a community favorite and we’re looking forward to showcasing the amazing cuisine we have in the metro later this month.”
The Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance encourages locals to share images of the dishes they try using #CRRestaurantWeek and tagging them in the posts.
For more information, click here.
Subscribe to KCRG-TV9 on YouTube: Find exclusive video, video from the KCRG-TV9 video vault and more – click here
Copyright 2023 KCRG. All rights reserved.