Public informational meetings for proposed Navigator pipeline rescheduled
DES MOINES, Iowa (KCRG) - The Iowa Utilities Board is informing affected landowners of rescheduled public informational meets for the proposed Navigator Heartland Greenway LLC carbon capture pipeline project.
The meetings, which were initially postponed due to inclement weather, are now rescheduled as follows:
- Hamilton County: January 20th, 12:00 pm – Briggs Woods Conference Center, 2501 Briggs Woods Trail, Webster City
- Hardin County: January 20th, 6 p.m. – Ellsworth Community College (Auditorium), 1100 College Ave., Iowa Falls
- Franklin County: January 21st, 12:00 pm – Franklin County Convention Center, 1008 Central Ave. W., Hampton
- Floyd County: January 24th, 12:00 pm – Floyd County Fairgrounds (Youth Enrichment Center), 2516 Seven Mile Road, Charles City
- Butler County: January 24th, 6 p.m. – Greene Community Center, 204 W. South St., Greene
The Iowa Utilities Board is also holding a virtual public informational meeting on January 19th at 6:00 pm. Registration is required in advance to join the meeting.
Copyright 2022 KCRG. All rights reserved.