State-operated Test Iowa sites to close for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG) - The five state-operated Test Iowa drive-thru sites will be closed on Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The sites include:
- Black Hawk County — 4121 Alexandra Drive, Waterloo
- Linn County — Windstar Lines, 5755 Willow Creek Drive SW, Cedar Rapids
- Polk County — 4475 NE 3rd Street, Des Moines
- Pottawattamie County — 3236 Nebraska Ave., Council Bluffs
- Scott County — North Park Mall, 320 W. Kimberly Road, Davenport
Sites will reopen the next day on January 19 with normal testing hours.
Copyright 2021 KCRG. All rights reserved.