Advertisement

Overnight fire in Marion

(WCAX)
Published: Aug. 4, 2020 at 4:54 AM CDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

MARION, Iowa (KCRG) - Marion firefighters responded to a fire at a residence located at 2105 1st Avenue at about 12:23 a.m. Tuesday.

Officials said they found heavy smoke on the southeast corner of the home. Crews were able to extinguish the fire quickly. There was moderate damage done to the home.

All occupants made it out of the house safely, and no one was injured.

Officials said the fire was caused by accidentally disposing of materials from a fire pit improperly.

Copyright 2020 KCRG. All rights reserved.

Latest News

Latest News