Oelwein House Fire

Oelwein House Fire 5.31.10

Early Monday Morning Around 1am a fire broke out in a house near Mercy Hospital in Oelwein.

The fire has said to be caused by something Electrical. No body was home at the time of the fire. A local neighbor busted open the door to the house to make sure no one was home or in danger. The fire was under control and soon put out by the Oelwein Fire Department.

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment


Comment: 250 Characters Left

Conversation Guidelines

Be Kind

Don't use abusive, offensive, threatening, racist, vulgar or sexually-oriented language.
Don't attack someone personally. Keep it civil and be responsible.

Share Knowledge

Be truthful. Share what you know and what you are passionate about.
What more do you want to learn? Keep it simple.

Stay focused

Promote lively and healthy debate. Stay on topic. Ask questions and give feedback on the story's topic.

Report Trouble

Help us maintain a quality comment section by reporting comments that are offensive. If you see a comment that is offensive, or you feel violates our guidelines, simply click on the "x" to the far right of the comment to report it.

read the full guidelines here »

Commenting will be disabled on stories dealing with the following subject matter: Crime, sexual abuse, property fires, automobile accidents, Amber Alerts, Operation Quickfinds and suicides.