Early Friday morning I hurried and got our four children out of bed, just in time for the neighbors tree to break and fall into our fence then onto our gas meter. All you could hear was the hissing, and all you could smell was gas. We left the house and notified the gas company. My bird feeder managed to survive right in the middle of everything, pretty strudy I guess.
Gas leak caused by storm in Garrison
This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options: