No purchase necessary to play or win a prize.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Iowa, 18 years or older as of 05/01/09.
2. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this contest is Community Savings Bank. Employees of Sponsor, and their immediate family and household members are not eligible. Contest subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Submit your 15 second video between Monday, June 01, 2009 at 12:00 AM CST and Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at Midnight CST to the “YouNews Link at KCRG.com labeled Get your 15 seconds of Fame with Community Savings Bank. There is no limit to the number of submissions per person or per household.
Requirement: The phrase “Community Savings Bank” must be used. Show fun and energy in the 15 seconds. This could be a cheer, kids playing, friends hanging out, in a professional setting, on the farm…it’s open, so be creative and have FUN!
4. WINNER SELECTION: After the entry window closes, Community Savings Bank management will choose the best video they feel represents Community Savings Bank. In addition, Community Savings Bank management will choose two additional videos they feel best represents Community Savings Bank. Those two additional videos will be considered runner-up winners. The Winners will be announced on or around June 01, 2009. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize is unavailable for any reason. Parts or all of this video may be used to contribute to a Community Savings Bank TV commercial campaign. Community Savings Bank reserves the right to use any or all content submitted to YouNews such as video and or ideas for future use for marketing purposes. Community Savings Bank will determine what parts of the submitted video or ideas will be used.
Grand Prize (1 awarded):
- $1000 check. This cash prize can be deposited directly into any Community Savings Bank account. In the event that the winner is not a Community Savings Bank customer, they have the option of taking the cash as a cashier’s check or opening an account at Community Savings Bank and having the money directly deposited. In addition to the $1000, the winner will have a chance to work with a professional TV production studio to help direct the production of a 30 second commercial.
Runner-up (2 awarded):
$25 dollar Savings Bond. This prize will be made out to each of the two individual runner-up winners by Community Savings Bank. Community Savings Bank reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
People’s Choice (1 awarded):
Community Savings Bank T-Shirt. This prize will be presented to the individual that receives the most votes on YouNews. Bank. Community Savings Bank reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
5. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Potential Prize winners will be required to agree to allow Community Savings Bank to use any or all submissions for marketing and advertising purposes. In addition, all persons; customers and non-customers submitting video agree to allow Community Saving Bank to use their name, video, content, ideas, and photos for marketing and advertising purposes. The winners are responsible for any federal or state taxes.
6. GENERAL: Contest subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering this Contest, Entrants and Prize Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules; agree to release Sponsor and its Related Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property right and merchandise delivery; Prize winners and Entrants consent to the use of his/her name, submitted entry, photograph, likeness, and text for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout Iowa in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Community Savings Bank reserves the right to use any or all content submitted to YouNews such as videos and or ideas for future use for marketing purposes. Community Savings Bank will determine what parts of the submitted videos or ideas will be used.
Prize Winners acknowledge that the stated parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. The Sponsor and its Related Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor and its Related Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.