A cold day for fire fighters and one Jones County family as a rural residence burns Thursday morning. Crews responded to 9736 – 75th Street just southwest of Wyoming to a fully engulfed home. Soon after Wyoming Fire arrived on scene additional aid was dispatched from Oxford, Olin, and Onslow. The family was not home at the time of the blaze and crews were able to recue one animal that was running around. Crews returned to the scene later this afternoon to continue to put out smoldering rubble.
Jones County Christmas Day House Fire
This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options: