Severe Weather Alert Follow Us On Twitter #KCRGWX

Winter Weather Alert Follow Us On Twitter #KCRGWX

Current Alerts

Current Alerts Click to learn more

X Close

Live Scoreboard

Total Yards:
Passing Yards:
Rushing Yards:

Total Yards:
Passing Yards:
Rushing Yards:

Game Highlights

Scoreboard refreshes every five minutes
Click Here for our Friday Night Lights live stream and game chat

Swipe left and right to view more scores

Scores refresh every five minutes. View more scores

Two Hospitalized Following Marion Apartment Fire

  • Video
  • Photo
Video player is loading

MARION, Iowa - The Marion Fire Department says two people were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries following an apartment fire early Thursday morning.

Crews responded to the fire at 125 Southview Drive at 1:26 a.m. When the Marion Fire Department arrived, smoke and flames were visible in the kitchen of one unit. Firefighters evacuated the residents of the other apartments and were able to extinguish the fire in about ten minutes.

Fire officials say the fire began when something was left unattended on the stove. The fire was contained to the kitchen of the apartment, but did cause significant fire and smoke damage to the unit.

There were no working smoke detectors in the apartment where the fire began. The two injured in the fire were taken by ambulance to a local hospital for treatment.

Featured Videos