Severe Weather Alert Follow Us On Twitter #KCRGWX

Winter Weather Alert Follow Us On Twitter #KCRGWX

Current Alerts

Current Alerts Click to learn more

X Close

Live Scoreboard

Total Yards:
Passing Yards:
Rushing Yards:

Total Yards:
Passing Yards:
Rushing Yards:

Game Highlights

Scoreboard refreshes every five minutes
Click Here for our Friday Night Lights live stream and game chat

Swipe left and right to view more scores

Scores refresh every five minutes. View more scores

Man Hospitalized After Fire Caused By Suspected Meth Lab In Waterloo

  • Video
  • Photo
Video player is loading

WATERLOO, Iowa A fire caused by a suspected meth lab in Waterloo sent one man to the hospital Tuesday afternoon.

The Waterloo fire and police departments responded to an apartment fire at 216 Brookeridge Dr., Apt. 4, at 1:45 p.m. Tuesday. Investigators with the Tri-County Drug Enforcement Task Force determined the blaze was caused by a portable meth lab inside the apartment that caught fire.

Two tenants were inside the apartment at the time of the fire, police said. A 51-year-old man was taken to Covenant Medical Center via ambulance before he was airlifted to the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. His current condition is unknown. A 47-year-old woman was not injured.

Police said the case remains under investigation.

Featured Videos