Severe Weather Alert Follow Us On Twitter #KCRGWX

Winter Weather Alert Follow Us On Twitter #KCRGWX

Current Alerts

Current Alerts Click to learn more

X Close

Fire Damages Waterloo Home

Meet The Team

    • Video
    Video player is loading
    April 25, 2014 | 8:47 am
    WATERLOO, Iowa - Investigators believe an unattended candle caused a house fire in Waterloo on Saturday.

    The fire started at about 10:30 Saturday night at 203 Home Park Boulevard. The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports that the fire caused substantial damage to the upper level of the home.

    No one was injured in the fire.

    Featured Videos