Fire Crews Battle Flames in Frigid Temperatures
WATERLOO, Iowa - Firefighters in Waterloo battled more than just flames at late Sunday morning fire. Temperatures were well below zero when crews were called to 1746 Huntington Road in Waterloo around 11:00 Sunday night.
Waterloo fire rescue says the fire started from an electrical short-circuit in the attic. Crews were able to contain the fire to the attic, saving the home from any structural damage.
No one was injured during the fire and family was able to go back inside shortly after.
What's On KCRG