Family Escapes Waterloo House Fire Safely

Tools

By Katie Stinson

WATERLOO, Iowa - A Waterloo family escaped safely after their home caught fire Friday, firefighters said.

The house, located at 119 Reed St., Waterloo, caught fire before 2 p.m. Four people, two cats and a dog were inside at the time. They all are safe tonight. Fire Investigators are still trying to figure out what started the fire.

The Red Cross is helping the family that lives there.

Conversation Guidelines

Be Kind

Don't use abusive, offensive, threatening, racist, vulgar or sexually-oriented language.
Don't attack someone personally. Keep it civil and be responsible.

Share Knowledge

Be truthful. Share what you know and what you are passionate about.
What more do you want to learn? Keep it simple.

Stay focused

Promote lively and healthy debate. Stay on topic. Ask questions and give feedback on the story's topic.

Report Trouble

Help us maintain a quality comment section by reporting comments that are offensive. If you see a comment that is offensive, or you feel violates our guidelines, simply click on the "x" to the far right of the comment to report it.


read the full guidelines here »

Commenting will be disabled on stories dealing with the following subject matter: Crime, sexual abuse, property fires, automobile accidents, Amber Alerts, Operation Quickfinds and suicides.

facebook twitter rss mobile google plus
email alerts you tube hooplanow pinterest instagram

What's On KCRG