UPDATE: Child Playing with Fire Sparks Dubuque Blaze

by Katie Wiedemann, Reporter

Tools

By Katie Stinson

DUBUQUE, Iowa - Fire investigators in Dubuque say a home caught fire Sunday morning when a child was playing with a lighter.
Flames broke around 8:30 Sunday morning.
Kathy Sutton says she helped her grandson get out of the burning home.
Dubuque Fire Marshal Mike McMahon says there is water damage throughout the house, and the roof is gone. Authorities are ruling the cause of the fire as accidental.
Kathy Sutton is a relative of Dubuque City Council Member, Lynn Sutton.
facebook twitter rss mobile google plus
email alerts you tube hooplanow pinterest instagram

What's On KCRG