Cedar Rapids Police Confirm Fire Sparked By Meth Lab
By Lee Hermiston, Reporter
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids police have confirmed a fire Wednesday night was caused by a meth lab.
Officers responded to 330 29th Street Dr. SE at 11:03 p.m. for a report of an explosion. Officers discovered the fire was caused by a meth lab.
Details are scarce at this time and police said the incident is still under investigation. There have been no arrests made and no one was injured by the fire.
What's On KCRG