Firefighters Battle Fire in Chimney of Cedar Rapids Home

Tools

By Rachel Begle

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Cedar Rapids fire officials responded to a fire on Hamilton Street Southwest early this morning. Firefighters arrived on the scene shortly before 1:30 a.m., and said flames were visible from the chimney.

Fire officials are describing the incident as a fire in the chimney. The home owner and his three dogs did escape from the home. No one was injured, and no official cause for the fire has been released.
facebook twitter rss mobile google plus
email alerts you tube hooplanow pinterest instagram

What's On KCRG