CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG-TV9 )-- 1. Dan McGreal leads us off with a homerun. Checkout the big bass from his secret fishing hole.
2. Alex Mota landed this 5 pound walleye while fishing Lake Erie with his grandpa and Uncle Scott.
3. Trevor Jones of Cedar Rapids loves fishing and I can see why...huge Mr. Ugly.
4 Landon Theisen of Dyersville was fishing Lake Delhi with Nick Trumm when he hauled in the awesome largemouth.
5. Back to the two handed cats, Nolan Kriegel nailed this one at a farm pond near Marengo.
6. The catfish theme continues. Brooke Schmitt of North Liberty hauled in this 16-incher.
7. The fishing cousins, Cody and Casey Ogden and MaClane Morgan of Tiffin teamed up for this 9 pounder on the Wapsi.
8. The catfish must have been biting all over Towa. Bode Laing caught his while fishing with his dad and grandpa.
9. Brayden Sonka is all smiles with this lunker largemouth...way to go buddy ro.
10. Next up is Zachary Van Dee of Parnell. He caught the big bluegill at Sleepy Hollow Campground.
11. Wyatt Richardson of Keota landed this big cat in a private pond.
12. Sara Norsworthy from Marion is all smiles with her huge catfish from big woods lake.
13. Also happy with his day's big catch is Hayden Shafercap. He caught this blue gill right off the bat at Gateway Park in Marengo.
14. Hats off to Aaron Brown who caught and released this big bass in a friends pond near Anamosa.
15. The trusty barbie pole paid off for Ellie Rich when she went fishing with her grandpa and meemaw.
16. Angie Shive of north liberty had fun fishing the rez. Check out her awesome blue gill.
17. Paul Shive was also wetting a line and he came up with the nice flathead.
18. The tag team of Gavin Maker and Marcus Ricklefs show off the huge cat they caught in Grandpa Steve's pond.
19. Katlynn Droll spent a weekend fishing at lake darling and bingo, she had a nice pole bender.
20. And wrapping things up is Tammy Gertsen and the 6.2 catfish that she figures survived a serious freeze in their two acre pond.
With all my fishing friends, this is John Campbell reporting.